Accredited Master Coach
About Epiphany and Jenny Butter
I am an Accredited Master Coach with 2250+ coaching hours. Only 1% of coaches in the UK are accredited and of these, only a handful are at master level. Coaching areas include career change, career coaching, life coaching, and employee coaching. I also hold a certification in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Clients come from across the globe from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, and faith backgrounds, as well as numerous industries: FAANG to charity, directors to junior staff, recent graduates to those approaching retirement.
I work with dissatisfied or transitioning professionals who want to create a better future. I coach people to successfully change roles and careers, land a job after redundancy, become unstuck, increase confidence, improve life balance, achieve at home and/or transition into a new life season or location. Specialties include Career Coaching, Life Coaching, CV Development, Interview Technique, Personal Branding, Job Search Strategies, Career Change, Networking, Finding Purpose, Gallup Strengths Coaching, Expat Relocation Coaching, Employee Coaching, and Work-life Balance.
Having had three career changes, been made redundant, as well as been an expat spouse myself, I have a personal and professional understanding of the journey many of my clients are on. Through empathetic listening, asking astute questions, and putting each client first, I coach my clients to gain the confidence and knowledge needed to achieve, thrive and feel fulfilled at work and at home.
I am a member of the Career Development Institute, the life coaching directory, and adhere to the IAPC&M code of Professional Standards. Here is a guide on what to look for when choosing a coach. Feel free to contact me, Jenny Butter, with any questions.
Jenny Butter at Epiphany Career & Life Coaching
Epiphany – Coaching for both private individuals and organisations
As well as coaching through Epiphany Career & Life Coaching, I currently:
- Provide coaching and consulting for organisations including City CV, an award-winning career consultancy and outplacement services firm, IMPACT Group a company that provides relocation, transition, and outplacement coaching for large corporations and CareerFoundry, a global Bootcamp company that offers students the chance to kick-start or advance their tech careers.
- Produce podcasts on coaching best practices on behalf of the IAPC&M.
In addition, I have:
- Set up and delivered coaching, resources, and webinar support for career changers from BAME backgrounds, mainly women, who want to land roles in product/UX design. or software engineering for Love Circular.
- Run annual retreats, including silent retreats for women in leadership, at Penhurst Retreat Centre
- Created energised, a course for churches.
Listening, learning, and networking are important to me, so I can keep up to date on what is new or changing and bring this knowledge into my coaching. Curious, I create industry links to find out the latest trends and workplace needs and then incorporate both learnings into career resource creation. This means that whatever I share with my clients – tips, templates, resources, knowledge, insights – contains the latest best practice advice to make sure you get to the top of the candidate pile. With this in mind, if you also love to network, I am always happy to arrange a chat to share ideas, knowledge, insights, and connections. Please connect with me, Jenny Butter, on LinkedIn.
Before becoming a coach, I worked as a BBC radio producer and reporter. Prior to that, I was a PR professional with the international aid and development agency, World Vision. I have lived in The Seychelles, Sri Lanka, and New York, and currently live in West Sussex in the UK with my husband, two teenagers, and three-legged cat 🙂
Free to contact Jenny Butter, to arrange a chat about your coaching needs so you can decide whether I am the right coach for you.
- Professional – Striving for Excellence 100% 100%
- Personal – Working in Partnership with the Client 100% 100%
- Powerful – Consistently Excellent Client Reviews 100% 100%
- Powerful – Private – Confidential 100% 100%